Popular Posts you might like.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day #2 Getting on Track Beach body! :o

Working on the "Muscle Head" Work outs. Although I have been advised to I understand the fact that I need this extra time to clear my head and help my self esteem. I going to start being a little narrow minded when it comes to my Olympic Weightlifting. What I mean by that Is be machine like, Don't over think things just analyze why this is happening and figure out how to correct it. My coach is amazing when it comes to it, although we butt heads sometimes he means the best. I want to become a National Champion and it will take hard work and determination. It starts with one step in the right direction, now I am going to work on my flexibility and stretch before I go to bed and prepare for tomorrow! Let's do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment