Popular Posts you might like.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day #14 Resting, College, Summer, Break

Finally done with school, thankfully I get to have a actual summer break this year. I just need to figure out how I am going to schedule my next set of classes. Also I am going to see If I can see if I can have all my classes on two days. I rather have more time to do other things then have class every single day ya know? I don't know I have never done that before It all depends when I talk to the counselor.
But man I am really tired from my Olympic Weightlifting training. Getting used to these full upright squats take allot  out of me. Once my legs get used to this range of motion and I get more flexible I will get used to it. Going to work out and do my Bodybuilding workouts tomorrow morning hopefully I will be rested and get a good workout in. Summer is coming up so got to get more lean!

No comments:

Post a Comment