Popular Posts you might like.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day#7 Organized...kinda...now what?

Once I organized files, had more space, prepared certain folders for future use. I am nearly 75% organized I say this because the rest of the 15% are my cords where i get my Geek on. Still need somethings to become full organized like maybe some Zip ties or something along those lines to keep everything from getting entangled. 


Or labeling some cords or what not so i wont unplug something that is charging like my phone and get surprised that my battery is almost dead. I am going to look into a extension cord i can hook up my mac into one of my cheap monitors so I dont have to slump over it all day once I start working on Code. 


That reminds me.. I need to make some reminders to download some lessons and look over some coding tutorials. That will be very interesting to dive into I just wish there was more time in the day to do things that i really enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment