Popular Posts you might like.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day #13 Going to get a plan in Motion... College.

Well I am going to see a counselor tomorrow to see what is my game plan for this upcoming semester.  Worst case scenario is that I have to give up a day at work. It might hurt me financially but It should help me focus more in the long run. But at the end of the day I will not stop until I succeed not matter how long it will take. I know this will help me better my future in the long run. But its the least I can do to keep my future bright.

We will see where this puts me tomorrow it might get me down in the dumps a bit. But once I think about it I will be more motivated to try harder. I can also trim the fat on my expenses also lol. But like my dad said if there is a will there is a way! Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment