Popular Posts you might like.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Day #15 Android Programming... Endless downloads lol

Well I started my tutorial on Android Programming... Only one thing.. I kinda messed up downloading all the necessary files I needed in order to make things work. Trial and error I suppose, but all things happen for a reason It should be really interesting to get started and start learning about how to compile things and what not. Who knows I might be really good at it lol. I have to eventually in order to get a good grade in my Advanced java programming class I need to transfer. It's going to be a summer project to finish a super small app I can actually have made! How cool will that be? Setting some goals for myself that  I need to achieve this year. Should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment