Popular Posts you might like.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day #1 The Home Stretch!

Well basically its the home stretch. Only 3 weeks of school left and its all finally coming to a end. A much deserved break from all of the chaos which is school and the stress that comes with it. Work is still a issue and adapting to the new changes and standards that have been set. But other than that things been getting back to normal. I finally get a small break from school *summer vacation for the first time in forever*. But  I am going to force my self to start educating my self into the field I want to eventually work in. Computer programming or anything involving computers. Hopefully its a goal I can accomplish, along with some of the fitness goals I have set out for me to do. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment