Popular Posts you might like.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Being jealous a good thing?

Being jealous is it necessary? I remember when I was in middle school I was always jealous. Always wanted to be taller and skinnier. Always worked harder then most to just barley be close to the skinnier kids. But as grew up and grew into my body I was less and less jealous. I was more confident and when I had my first serious relationship there was a period when I was jealous. It was possibly the first 4 months or so not overly possessive but I would get that feeling every once and a while. But jealousy in my opinion can be portrayed as "caring more" and women might miss when the guys never get jealous.

 But the important thing I think women should take from that is that the men have confidence not only in themselves but in their relationship. Do not and I repeat do not take this as a sign of unfaithfulness. Trust me there will be other signs for this and they won't be pretty. I think overall jealousy can be a ugly thing. Jealousy can be mistaken for clingynes. Which some girls like and guys do to. But jealousy is a negative aspect of any relationship and should be avoided if you can. Most of the time it's the person who is jealous that has an insecurity, so it is up to the other person to help them overcome it. Let me know what you think :).

No comments:

Post a Comment