Popular Posts you might like.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Competition Week...

This week is extremely crucial on preparing me for my Saturday competition. Weight will not be a issue the main thing i am going to be focusing on is the technique aspect of it. The weight will come but the technique has to be solid so that i am both physically and mentally prepared for the competition. Trying to make everything perfect as possibly is the key to success.

 This also could possibly the competition that i qualify for collegiate nationals. * my last total was about 10kg away from the qualifying total* This is also a very emotional too because i promised by grandpa who has cancer that i would take him to see me perform at nationals. I am so looking forward to tell them the news and setting a date that we all can look forward to. Win or lose he will defiantly have that lasting memory of the trip we both took to nationals.

No comments:

Post a Comment