Popular Posts you might like.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Getting to know me...

I just stumbled upon this website by chance late into the night as you can see. I thought this would be a good outlet to describe how my training is going and other various activities. A little about my self I am 20. Full time student, part time worker, I am also in a relationship I have been for a little more then 4 years. I am somewhat scatter brained and usually good on my feet which is a dangerous combination. I am also very optimistic easy going guy and also extremely entertained which pretty much means I was that kid you saw kicking a rock across the track with a huge smile on his face.

I just want to close with I am open to comments suggestions or anything of the sort. I will try to make it a habit of posting regularly. About training, school, and exciting events. Have a couple I need to post in my next...err post..lol. Thanks for whoever reads this! And I hope you have a great day/night!

No comments:

Post a Comment