Popular Posts you might like.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

How do you know which path to take? (career)

You know what? This whole finding your own path is harder then what is portrayed in the movies! I have been going to school for almost 4 years plus now. Now that is laughable to some but for me It was a choice I had to make. Not because it was financially motivated but it was one of discovering my own path. I never grew up saying " Mom! I am going to be a policeman one day!." Nothing really truly inspired me or captivated me as a kid growing up. I have taken a wide variety of classes trying to discover what I hated or what I loved. Ranging from Green technology to Computer programming class. The latter I was more interested in but that was just a phase I was going through apparently. Now I am leaning toward management/ Finance which leads to my current endeavor which is Business Administration with a concentration in Fiance. I am doing a little better getting used to my timing getting home from class and getting ready to work without feeling too rushed. But I have to go and get ready to for work!

Happy Hump Day!

- D

No comments:

Post a Comment