Popular Posts you might like.

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Accounting degree or Finance degree?!?!

I am going to put in some serious time and effort into seeing what I really want to major in. The time is now and I need to find out what I want to do basically for the rest of my life. Going to make sure I have a stable income regardless of what field I end up choosing. I need to talk to the counselor and see how many classes would It take for me to major in accounting? Maybe I can do both? Honestly why not? But I might have to go back and double major or something. This is the most I have ever been interested in looking at degrees and potential job markets. I think I will for the mean time major in Finance unless I feel myself being pulled away from it.

How did you decide what you wanted to do? Thoughts? Suggestions? bueller?.....bueller?


- D

No comments:

Post a Comment