Popular Posts you might like.

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

How many of you actually have read a book in the past two years?

I lost track of time unfortunately today. Right before work like it always starts a majority of the time. But any-who I don't want to break this blogging streak. So I finished my first book of the year. I am PUMPED that I can start it off that way! It seems like I like the read and give my brain a break by going in this order. Educational book, Fun book, and Random Book. I also enjoy "bouncing" from book to book at times. Usually cycling them around and maybe reading one for 25 minutes and then switching to a different book. I think my generation needs to actually start reading again. There is a enormous amount of information in millions of books that will go unread. But one of the many reasons why I was so captivated with books was that as a kid my parents paid me 1 cent a page. So of course being the capitalistic youngster I was I read through all of the Harry potter series within 2 months.Then I was told that I shouldn't be motivated by money to read but rather the knowledge you retain from reading these books. Bahaha... I do love my parents for giving me that little spark I needed.

Last year I read 20 books each over 250+ pages. Let's see if I can beat that this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment