Popular Posts you might like.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Why I am used to overeating, bad habits as a kid.

Healthy eating has been a crazy journey for me. Its been mainly portion control and self control. Portion control because of how i was raised. It started when I was about 10 or so when I was carpooling with my family and some friends. Being the only boy in the back seat I had to essentially fend for myself. As weird as that sounds it was the truth with 4 kids who can eat a cow and then some I had to get as much food as I can quickly before it all ran out. The sense of "Urgency" of eating had me overeating and I assume that was stuck in my brain for a long time. Although I essentially grew and thinned out a bit during high school I never really cared about what i ate as much cause I would always burn it off. 

But as I am being less active I now know that portion control is HUGE and is very important habit to control. With controlling what i eat being more independent, it helps me keep aware of what i am taking in. Progress has been great and for that i am thankful. One huge tip for weight loss is COMMON SENSE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment